You are not logged in.

Filling a crown seal bottle from A Fermzilla

More
3 years 10 months ago #4555 by OwenA
Hi, I’m about to buy a Fermzilla AR. If I’m not pressure fermenting what’s the best way to fill a 330ml stubbie from the AR after I’ve filled my Cornie. I’ll be priming the bottles with carbonation drops. Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #4556 by Gash
G'day , A beer gun I guess, you can't really use a carb cap with a crown seal, you could just use a bit of line but you need some form of valve on it, you can buy inline valve, thats probably the easiest, duotight or john guest inline valve, or any inline valve. You could just try using a bottle filler on really low pressure and rely on the little valve thing on the end, that's probably even easier. Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Gash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top