• ozdevil1
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 7 months ago #5436 by ozdevil1
Boel Itap was created by ozdevil1
Hey all,

Just recently  purchased a boel itap for bottling  beer for takeaway as i only keg these days and not the old fashioned exhuasting way

i'm still in the process of setting it up   and all i need is to drill a hole in my bottlecapper to mount it  and i am ready to use the new  toy

what are your thoughts on this product  and how have you gone in setting yours up

cheers
OZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ozdevil1
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #5452 by ozdevil1
Replied by ozdevil1 on topic Boel Itap
Finally got this set up

I have used the other styles counter pressurfillers from the cheap counter bottle pressure filler to the tap cooler and found they are good and do the job but you need both hands to control them

Tap cooler was great and still is a good product but found it difficult to stubby let alone do do bigger bottles

Boel itap can be mounted on a font or on akeezer or fridge i choose to use a bottle capper to mount mine for portability

you can do this one handed basicly and done need to adjust hieght for stubby or long neck bottle

i have both attachments to do glass and pet bottles

i did a trial last night and just did 1 stubby and will open on the weekend to see how well the bottle keeps carbonated

however the ease of the product is good and clean and the only excess beer you loose is from the relief valve which is minimal.

its just a matter of purging the bottle of o2
then pressurizing bottle with co2

pull handle down

slowly release the releif valve
fill to height

shut tap off

release relief valve and unhook the bottle

and cap

this is a great product for what it is, and great for those keggers that just want to bottle a few for a party or bbq at a mates place

More
2 years 6 months ago #5453 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Boel Itap
Cheers, good to know, thanks very much mate!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top