You are not logged in.

MISTER SINISTER RECIPE PACK - COOPERS

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #841 by Gash
The latest 'limited' Coopers recipe pack is out, haven't brewed this one myself but it looks like a biggy!

MISTER SINISTER RECIPE PACK
Ref: DBR306

AUD $55.95
A winter brew is often dark and brooding, but you can take it to a whole new level and give a sinister edge by following our Recipe of the Month - Mister Sinister.

A mix of dark, darker and the darkest of ingredients are used to make this sinister brew, which is a delicious blend of roasted coffee and dark chocolate with velvety sweet malt flavours balanced by a bitter finish. Sitting at around 7.2% ABV, this stoutish brew really "packs a punch"!

This recipe pack includes all the ingredients required to make Mister Sinister PLUS a Coopers DIY Beer Stubby Holder (valued at RRP $10):

1 x 1.7kg Coopers Dark Ale Brew Can
1 x 1.5kg Thomas Coopers Dark Malt Extract
1 x 1kg Dextrose
1 x 300g Roasted Barley
2 x 11.5g Fermentis W-34/70 (or Lager your choice)

MISTER SINISTER RECIPE PACK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dullahan Brewing
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #844 by Dullahan Brewing
Replied by Dullahan Brewing on topic MISTER SINISTER RECIPE PACK - COOPERS
Ya i got an email notice about this, looks like a doozie alright, that being said though for 60 bucks you could probably make more than one batch of this if you went all grain?

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #845 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic MISTER SINISTER RECIPE PACK - COOPERS
yeah All grain would be cheaper, but extract wise it isn't a bad price. Free post here in Australia for over $50 till end of June.. I won't be buying it, but if I lived somewhere where stuff was hard to get I might consider it!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top