You are not logged in.

What ya listening to whilst having a sly pint.

• Finnroo
  • Finnroo's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #2810 by Finnroo
Today listening to a new arrival on vinyl by a band called McKendree Spring, album called Spring Suite.1973. Great sound in anologue vinyl. Its kind of folk ,country Prog rock ( if thats possible)
Yeah im enjoying it and a great addition to the collection. Washed down with a couple of pints of wigram honey ale.. Cheers all, enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #2812 by Gash
oh too early here for a beer, well not too early but gotta pick the kids up from school! :) I'll have to have a listen to that one mate! cheers! Havent had any music on today, bit sad, I have moved my bass amp to the lounge room though, might make some noise later.. bit rusty might start with some rose tattoo :)

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2813 by Finnroo
yes gash , i played bass for many years myself and have my sons bass and amp around here somewhere, and you know what I might just give it ago myself. yeah cheers.

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2814 by Finnroo
That lp i talked about is worth a listen Im on the 4th time through and its good mate. cheers

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2815 by Finnroo
Nice day in chch today, a wee quake this morning. Having a couple of Leffe beers and listening to a record that I got for my 10 th birthday and still love ie it, The Sweets biggest hits. Awesome, rock on brewers, cheers

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2823 by Finnroo
Yes induction to the rock and roll hall of fame 2017. Rick Wakeman at his comical best

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2843 by Finnroo
Another warm one.. Got a sly pint of Wigram Harvard Honey ale and listening to the Rolling Stones ,Some Girls Cheers.

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2873 by Finnroo
No sly pints this week or music but a bit of a kind of beer related comedy sketch

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2874 by Finnroo
OK ive changed my mind. Got some vinyl sent from Germany this week and one im playing now whilst having a sly one is by Tarja ( ex Nightwish) called Colours in the dark.
The vinyl is that splatter colour finish and i though oh no its probably going to crackle and pop but no its superb, awesome sound. Great mix and awesome playing and Tarja has the best voice, love it.
Whats not so good is my last brew which has an infection, a cidery taste, so i think it was the last of my washed yeast so buggar. First time thats happened so im going to have to watch that and be more careful in future. Never mind we learn as we go. I must find out about acid washing my yeast if anyone knows anything about that, please let me know. cheers all.

• Finnroo
More
6 years 5 months ago #2875 by Finnroo
Gonna rock out to this absolute epic, cheers brewers let yourself go.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top