You are not logged in.

× Welcome to Cellar Dweller a place for brewers of all kinds to share recipes, ideas and build a database of information that we can all benefit from.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves here and try to play nice in the sandbox!

Please sign up to the site and help us build this community! If you would like to have any of your videos on the site or information please feel free to contact one of the administrators.

If there is any information in the forum that is missing or incorrect please contact the administrators. We are not gonna police you lot - please use common sense.

Also if you would like a section added let us know, we have endeavoured to cover all bases but you never know it is after all your community to build.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the future and we hope YOU can be a part of it!

Cheers!

Morning All

More
3 years 5 months ago #5035 by Ripa
Morning All was created by Ripa
Very new to Brewing but long time Distiller. I have a Brewzilla 65l & two 27L Fermentasaurus & I am doing All Grain, I have completed one brew & was quietly surprised with the results. I am using Voyager Atlas Malt. I have a second brew in the fermenters and have attached my Brewfather recipe. I have also added a photo of my first beer pulled from my keg.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
This brew did not have the Joe White Choc Malt.
Thanks for including me
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5038 by ozdevil1
Replied by ozdevil1 on topic Morning All
Welcome dude

enjoy your time

More
3 years 5 months ago #5040 by Finnroo
Replied by Finnroo on topic Morning All
Out standing looking brew there Ripa, thanks so much for sharing. Good work mate. Enjoy cheers. Please post more of your brews, photos are inspiring . Cheers

More
3 years 5 months ago #5044 by Ripa
Replied by Ripa on topic Morning All
Thanks Finnroo, just looked at the .xml from Brewfather and it is pretty hectic any advice on how to post this in a readable format.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5045 by Finnroo
Replied by Finnroo on topic Morning All
Sorry i dont know what an xml format is, hopefully someone else can help. Ill have a look around tomorrow and if i can help i will. Cheers mate.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #5049 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Morning All
You can import an xml into brewfather or beersmith, on brewfather its up the top right hand side when you on the recipe page, the arrow pointing down to a line.
Ummm Beersmith I think you just open it, under file on the top left, then you may have change the little drop down to xml and then open it.
Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Gash.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #5050 by Ripa
Replied by Ripa on topic Morning All
Afternoon Gash, I clicked on the arrow on the recipe page in BF and exported the BeerXML file, as this platform does not appear to accept PDF format. Allowed file extensions : jpg, jpeg, gif, png, htm, html, mov, m4v, bsmx, xlsm, txt, rtf, pdf, bsxm, xml, xls, zip
Not a big deal as I am no expert in IT
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Ripa. Reason: Spelling

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top