You are not logged in.

Scroll Bar (08 Jun 2017)

Scroll bar disappearing?.... Press F11 and then again press F11 - Im working on the fix - thanks for your patience.

Extract/AG conversion

• MTbottle
  • MTbottle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Dweller
  • Junior Dweller
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2384 by MTbottle
MTbottle replied the topic: Extract/AG conversion
Yeah, I was afraid of all that technical stuff ;>), I'll just stick with the conversion formulas I've been using, dropping that extra 6 (on .66) and just using .6. Thanks for your time .... that recipe is about a month away, because I've got a milk stout, a regular stout, a Simcoe IPA, and a Pig's Ass Porter clone (I'm working on one to perfect it), before I can get to the Cascadian Dark!
Take care .....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gash
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2385 by Gash
Gash replied the topic: Extract/AG conversion
Wow thats a good line up! ohhhh by the way.. You came second in the draw for the book... I drew a couple just incase I couldnt track the winner down or something, I havent uploaded the video yet but I said in the video ummmmmmm I'd send you some bloody thing umm think it was just a sticker or whatever I could find around. Let me know if you are interested! Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MTbottle

• MTbottle
  • Junior Dweller
  • Junior Dweller
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2386 by MTbottle
Whatever works for you buddy, It's all good, and I do appreciate your site and your advice! I've brewed for years, but never had access to the net for it, nor paid a lot of attention to buying books and such - I just get to brewing something I like and I brew it. I live in a town of 100 people, most of them are tee-totalers,, so no one to drink with ..... so if I like the taste, it's good beer! (the missus don't like beer, which works good for me as well!
I'll send you a PM for my address ;>)

• Gash
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2387 by Gash
Gash replied the topic: Extract/AG conversion
I decided to give you a book too, hopefully will arrive in a week or two mate so they say, cheers and thanks!

• MTbottle
  • Junior Dweller
  • Junior Dweller
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2390 by MTbottle
Hey, Thanks! You're the man!!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Thu 21 Sep - 13:55

Wigram Brewery APA in the glass, Thin Lizzy on the platter. It does nt get any better, Cheers all lol

Gash's Avatar Gash - Thu 21 Sep - 07:52

That sounds sensational!

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 20 Sep - 12:02

Enjoying a wigram brewery Harvard Honey Ale. Outstanding with a bit of Savatage streets on the platter. Cheers, out there brewing it. lol

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Mon 18 Sep - 19:29

Bottling day tomorrow, should be good :D

Beef's Avatar Beef - Sat 16 Sep - 13:53

Hey Gash, got a quick question, was thinking about putting 2 All INN citra wort kits in the fermentersaurus, 30L, Then after ferment, adding the 5L cooled boiled water with priming Dex to each keg and filling, What do you think?

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Forum Feed

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top