You are not logged in.

Scroll Bar (08 Jun 2017)

Scroll bar disappearing?.... Press F11 and then again press F11 - Im working on the fix - thanks for your patience.

beersmith 21 day trial

• xenon
  • xenon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Dweller
  • Senior Dweller
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1499 by xenon
xenon created the topic: beersmith 21 day trial
I'm having a go at the American Rye IPA that GASH uploaded a little while back. I have downloaded the 21 day trial because I'm improvising in some areas, but I can't seem to find Crystal Rye/CaraRye in beersmith (at my store) and what style American Rye IPA is this closest too?

I'm wondering if a lot more ingredient's and other features are unlocked when you purchase the software. EG crystal rye

Cheers in advance. Brewing tomorrow so would like to nail down everything a compare results.

B)
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by xenon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gash
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 2 months ago #1500 by Gash
Gash replied the topic: beersmith 21 day trial
prntscr.com/4k5od8
prntscr.com/4k5op8

then find weyermann malts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 22 Nov - 16:24

David Cassidy Dead. Another rock icon gone.He was part of thye 70s glam promo thing with a tv show the partridge family. When the Sweet , Slade, T rex and Bowie were doing there thing some were pushed into the money making scams.RIP David. Ledgend :D

Gash's Avatar Gash - Sun 19 Nov - 23:30

dark day indeed!

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 19 Nov - 14:19

Black arm band day today Malcolm Young from ACDC dies at 68 years old. Best rock rhythem man of our time. Having a coopers pale and listening to Power Age. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Nov - 14:52

Bottled my Scottish ale and all went very well, washed 2 jars of yeast and that looks good too. Brew day tomorrow just preparing the liquor now. Was a bit worried about doing the yeast thing again but decided to get back on the pony and move forward. :D

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Tue 7 Nov - 07:59

Hi Paul, Ive posted a new post topic about Mauribrew yeast but seems to be Lager, Wheat and Engish style. :D

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Forum Feed

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top