You are not logged in.

× Welcome to Cellar Dweller a place for brewers of all kinds to share recipes, ideas and build a database of information that we can all benefit from.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves here and try to play nice in the sandbox!

Please sign up to the site and help us build this community! If you would like to have any of your videos on the site or information please feel free to contact one of the administrators.

If there is any information in the forum that is missing or incorrect please contact the administrators. We are not gonna police you lot - please use common sense.

Also if you would like a section added let us know, we have endeavoured to cover all bases but you never know it is after all your community to build.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the future and we hope YOU can be a part of it!

Cheers!

Hello brewers

• fishandbrew
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 days ago #624 by fishandbrew
Hello brewers was created by fishandbrew
Hey guys I've being brewing for about a year now. I've gone from kit and kilo to biab and am now doing full all grain.
I brought a second hand mash tun recently and am currently building a copper sparge arm for it.
Im Looking forward to learning from all you brewers and hopefully I can share some of what I've learnt on the way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Pebbbles
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 days ago #627 by Pebbbles
Replied by Pebbbles on topic Hello brewers
hi Fish :)

Please feel free to post pics of your build and progress. Personally I love that shit :)

And Welcome :)

:silly:

• Gash
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 days ago #630 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Hello brewers
G'day Fish, welcome! As Pebbles said make sure you post pics, video or even just a description of what you are doing! Cheerz!

• Jay_Muff
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #643 by Jay_Muff
Replied by Jay_Muff on topic Hello brewers
Would be interested in seeing some pics for sure.

• fishandbrew
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #644 by fishandbrew
Replied by fishandbrew on topic Hello brewers
will do guys. Will get round to doing it later in the week i think. I mite even shoot some video for youtube as well.

Thanks Dan

• m3taL_Brewer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #656 by m3taL_Brewer
Replied by m3taL_Brewer on topic Hello brewers
Hello and welcome!!

I try to post my recipes up as i do them, Feel free to do the same, i try to put as much info as i can and love to experiment :)

Great to see some new faces and will keep the recipe's coming :) B) B)

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top