You are not logged in.

Scroll Bar (08 Jun 2017)

Scroll bar disappearing?.... Press F11 and then again press F11 - Im working on the fix - thanks for your patience.

× Welcome to Cellar Dweller a place for brewers of all kinds to share recipes, ideas and build a database of information that we can all benefit from.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves here and try to play nice in the sandbox!

Please sign up to the site and help us build this community! If you would like to have any of your videos on the site or information please feel free to contact one of the administrators.

If there is any information in the forum that is missing or incorrect please contact the administrators. We are not gonna police you lot - please use common sense.

Also if you would like a section added let us know, we have endeavoured to cover all bases but you never know it is after all your community to build.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the future and we hope YOU can be a part of it!

Cheers!

Hi from the UK

• grain-daddy
  • grain-daddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Dweller
  • Fresh Dweller
More
10 months 1 week ago #2229 by grain-daddy
grain-daddy created the topic: Hi from the UK
Hi all.
Been an AG brewer for 2 years now, recently bought a Grainfather, one of my better buys, also make wines and spirits.
Regular visitor to Port Augusta SA so I can take part in the Snapper comp at Wyalla, never won anything, but who cares.

Always give the hardest job to the laziest person because they will always find the easiest way to do it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #2230 by Gash
Gash replied the topic: Hi from the UK
G'day mate and welcome! Long way to come for a snapper contest! Cheers mate!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Gash's Avatar Gash - Thu 17 Aug - 18:26

Cheers Klemm!

Klemmstein's Avatar Klemmstein - Tue 15 Aug - 15:01

G'day guys, hope that all is going well. 17

toemouse's Avatar toemouse - Mon 14 Aug - 16:01

I know the cause of the scrollbar issue. Let me know if you wanna know how to fix it.

Gash's Avatar Gash - Sun 13 Aug - 11:48

Cheers mate!

ewok671's Avatar ewok671 - Sat 12 Aug - 16:04

Gash, I've been watching your videos and I'm loving them. Right now I'm writing from Guam and since North Korea wants to mess with us, I thought I'd sit back and drink some cold homebrew.

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Forum Feed

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top