You are not logged in.

× Welcome to Cellar Dweller a place for brewers of all kinds to share recipes, ideas and build a database of information that we can all benefit from.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves here and try to play nice in the sandbox!

Please sign up to the site and help us build this community! If you would like to have any of your videos on the site or information please feel free to contact one of the administrators.

If there is any information in the forum that is missing or incorrect please contact the administrators. We are not gonna police you lot - please use common sense.

Also if you would like a section added let us know, we have endeavoured to cover all bases but you never know it is after all your community to build.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the future and we hope YOU can be a part of it!

Cheers!

New to Cellar Dwellers

• bouquet
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #2528 by bouquet
New to Cellar Dwellers was created by bouquet
G'day all

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Been in and out of brewing for a few years now. Started with extract, moved to BIAB, then Grainfather. Sold the Grainfather a few years back due to not brewing, family commitments etc etc, all that life stuff.

Anyway just picked up a new Robobrew today and from first inspection it looks like a nicely built bit of kit. Was led to this site after watching some reviews etc on the RoboBrew.

I look forward to being able to pass on any knowledge I have and learn whilst using this system and in general and might need to lean on the members from time to time.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2530 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic New to Cellar Dwellers
G'day, sounds excellent mate, Cheers!

More
6 years 5 months ago #2761 by Finnroo
Replied by Finnroo on topic New to Cellar Dwellers
Nice one Bouquet, Im interested to know how the new Robobrew is going and what you ve brewed of late and what you have learnt in the past few months as far as improving your beer.It seems to be an ongoing quest and at the moment for me its learning about hops and what they do to your brew. Have you been happy with what you are brewing and what is it.? Have you entered any competitions.
For me its Dark ale (scottish) and Pale Ale ( pa,Ipa, IIpa Black Ipa, Tripple IPA, IRA, NRL
PPTA, NEIPA, and IRD. Cheers

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top