Aussie Lager and Hoppy Red

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #5245 by Gash
Aussie Lager and Hoppy Red was created by Gash
G'day, what I did is made one recipe a full batch in the brewzilla 65L of course any system will work, even two small batches in a 35L.

Once I'd made the first recipe, I duplicated it in brewfather but exact same thing if done in Beersmith or any other program. Then I added to the recipe to give me more colour, flavour and bitterness.

For the mini mash I halfed the extra malt and hop ingredients I'd added to the original recipe.

This isn't an exact science, home brewing rarely is, but it worked exceptionally well!

I'll make a video for it when I can. Ask whatever questions you have. Cheers!

I'm on the frog and toad for the next week school holidays, but when I can I'll add in the recipe etc. Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top