gday all

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #5189 by Gash
gday all was created by Gash
Just letting everyone know the family and I ran the state border before lockdown, so I can’t get on here as much as I usually do. Been a bit crazy the last month! Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #5190 by Finnroo
Replied by Finnroo on topic gday all
So , I'm not sure of the logistics, but i take it you went to another state to live. I know you have heath issues so take care. I will get on here every day and try and keep things going. Hopefully some of the other members will jump in too and keep it going. You take care Gash and we will hopefully hear from you as much is possible soon.. Best regards to you and your Whanau (family)
I read this once that.... This too will soon pass. Cheers

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #5191 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic gday all
We haven’t moved yet.. but we’ve fled Victoria and it’s stage 4 lockdown, I’m at my sisters in NSW, we wont be going back until lockdown is over, how long that will be I don’t know. Thanks and cheers mate.

More
3 years 2 months ago #5194 by ozdevil1
Replied by ozdevil1 on topic gday all
Don't blame you, i wasnt able to flee, and was spose to be heading to tassie next weekend if i had of known that i would have went on fridfay morning before lock down started and the borders shutting..

We all have done it tough in Victoria 3 lockdowns in which 3 of them our premier has bumbled and boast how his quarintine is the best in australia , i am surprised he didnt say world.

gash i suspect this wont be a 5 day lockdown i even suspect its going on longer then a fortnight..

stay safe enjoy ya freedom in NSW and forget whats happen in victoria

take it easy man

OZ

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #5195 by Gash
No worries Finnroo, generous offer!

OZ it’s just so different in the other states, the wife just wanted to see her parents etc so we made the dash, glad we did mate. Take care, earliest we’ll be back is the 23rd but not sure if that will happen yet.. we aren’t coming back in stage 4 lockdown.

Cheers all

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #5196 by Gash

OZ it’s just so different in the other states, the wife just wanted to see her parents etc so we made the dash, glad we did mate. Take care, earliest we’ll be back is the 23rd but not sure if that will happen yet.. we aren’t coming back in stage 4 lockdown.

Cheers all

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #5197 by Gash

Cheers all

More
3 years 2 months ago #5198 by ozdevil1
Replied by ozdevil1 on topic gday all
i know mate its different mate, i head interstate a few times a week due to my job, infact today i am getting out of victoria for the day as i have to go to S.A....

i don't blame you mate staying away until 23rd , i am sure our mate dan will make 2 week lockdown...

all cases are related to hotel quarintine and i think dan had jumped on lock down to quick.

may have been better with tighter restrictions then locking everyone up..

take it easy relax your in a better place then us that stayed

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top