You are not logged in.

× Welcome to Cellar Dweller a place for brewers of all kinds to share recipes, ideas and build a database of information that we can all benefit from.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves here and try to play nice in the sandbox!

Please sign up to the site and help us build this community! If you would like to have any of your videos on the site or information please feel free to contact one of the administrators.

If there is any information in the forum that is missing or incorrect please contact the administrators. We are not gonna police you lot - please use common sense.

Also if you would like a section added let us know, we have endeavoured to cover all bases but you never know it is after all your community to build.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the future and we hope YOU can be a part of it!

Cheers!

Back in the game

• hardingbrew86
  • hardingbrew86's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #3705 by hardingbrew86
Back in the game was created by hardingbrew86
Hi All, I'm Aaron - finally back to brewing again. My old man and I had a very good production setup when I was back home - one of the old school black FV's.
Always bottled, never kegged - although it seems the cleaner way to go - there's something oddly satisfying when it comes to bottling a brew.

So, after much time away from the game I've finally got my own setup going - have brewed a Real Ale, Mexican and Secret Amber ale thus far with a Pale Ale ready to be bottled this weekend.

Have watched most of your YouTube vids - and although in our operation we've basically done the kit brews with some minor tweaks - the video's uploaded have certainly encouraged one to start branching out and being adventurous.

Anyway, I'll load up some pics of the final products when ready to sample!!
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #3706 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic Back in the game
Awesome mate, love seeing pics etc. Cheers

More
5 years 3 months ago #3708 by Finnroo
Replied by Finnroo on topic Back in the game
Awesome, get into it. cheers takecare.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #3712 by Red Dragon
Replied by Red Dragon on topic Back in the game
Hi Aaron, That's what great about this hobby, so many different ways to do things, and so many different paths to travel down. You pick what suits you and go for it. I was recently ready to give the hobby up but realised the fun I get building the equipment and seeing it work is too fulfilling to let go. It's like creating a little heavenly paradise around yourself away from the general chaos of the world in general
welcome.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Red Dragon. Reason: Spelling mistakes

More
5 years 3 months ago #3713 by Finnroo
Well said Red Dragon, cheers

• hardingbrew86
  • hardingbrew86's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3816 by hardingbrew86
Replied by hardingbrew86 on topic Back in the game
Hey people - thought I'd finally get around to sharing some pics of my creations - check them out and let us know your thoughts.

More
5 years 1 month ago #3818 by Finnroo
Brilliant photos, you really are back in the game, excellent stuff. I hope to brew my standard pale next week. Cheers takecare.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top