You are not logged in.

S-33 Yeast Sachet

• Outback Kiwi
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #5617 by Outback Kiwi
S-33 Yeast Sachet was created by Outback Kiwi
hi
i am new at this home brewing and trying to do plenty of research does anyone know if S-33 Yeast is any good and if so where can i purchase it. If not what would be the best to use 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #5618 by Finnroo
Replied by Finnroo on topic S-33 Yeast Sachet
Welcome mate to the forum, And thanks for your question. Yeast is very much a personal preference.. Today there is so much variety with yeasts its hard to say what is the best. What is the best? Whats the best single malt whisky, The best music . Its up to you . Home brewing is a journey and an adventure. Im sure that most yeasts are very good and worth a go. Give it a go and if its not your cup of tea then try another. And remember to take notes on all your brews and what yeasts you used, temps, malts and everything., Me personally i havent used that yeast but its probably very good, you just have to give it a go and thanks for your question. cheers mate and if you use it let us know what you think. And remember, brewing has alot of stages from grain crush ,to boil, to cooling ,to pitching and to ferm temp .
I think that any yeast is good until you find one thats better. brew on mate.
Me, US05, US04 or M35 . Temp control is your best asset . cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top