You are not logged in.

Scroll Bar (08 Jun 2017)

Scroll bar disappearing?.... Press F11 and then again press F11 - Im working on the fix - thanks for your patience.

West coast (US) "Left eye-Right eye" DIPA

• Candyman
  • Candyman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Dweller
  • Fresh Dweller
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #2532 by Candyman
Candyman created the topic: West coast (US) "Left eye-Right eye" DIPA
Got this on my last trip to Temecula California . Just a great drinking double IPA with a stellar hop finish. The craft beer scene ( and home brewing) is exploding there. Unfortunately, a lot of the craft brewers only sell in their local area due to a diminishment of hop flavors with shipping long distances ( that's what they told me)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2724 by Finnroo
Finnroo replied the topic: West coast (US) "Left eye-Right eye" DIPA
Sounds Awesome, Im picking it was around the 7%ABV. Is the area your in called New England.? The reason I ask is Im fermenting a NEIPA at the moment and its a new style for me. Having a lot of fun with it.
Thread on this site is Biggie Juice. Check it out, i d be interested in any comments. Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 22 Nov - 16:24

David Cassidy Dead. Another rock icon gone.He was part of thye 70s glam promo thing with a tv show the partridge family. When the Sweet , Slade, T rex and Bowie were doing there thing some were pushed into the money making scams.RIP David. Ledgend :D

Gash's Avatar Gash - Sun 19 Nov - 23:30

dark day indeed!

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 19 Nov - 14:19

Black arm band day today Malcolm Young from ACDC dies at 68 years old. Best rock rhythem man of our time. Having a coopers pale and listening to Power Age. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Nov - 14:52

Bottled my Scottish ale and all went very well, washed 2 jars of yeast and that looks good too. Brew day tomorrow just preparing the liquor now. Was a bit worried about doing the yeast thing again but decided to get back on the pony and move forward. :D

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Tue 7 Nov - 07:59

Hi Paul, Ive posted a new post topic about Mauribrew yeast but seems to be Lager, Wheat and Engish style. :D

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Forum Feed

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top