You are not logged in.

Scroll Bar (08 Jun 2017)

Scroll bar disappearing?.... Press F11 and then again press F11 - Im working on the fix - thanks for your patience.

Australian Lager ALL GRAIN

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2520 by Viviers
Viviers replied the topic: Australian Lager ALL GRAIN
Thanks for your reply, I got a 3 vessel system and my mash tun is an esky of 44 litres. Boil pot is an 50 l keg with kettle elements. If I should use the recipe you have put up here , how should I use the mash tun ? I do like the way you mash in your videos . What is it called , single infusion, medium body , or what ?Did a bit of research and some poeple say use 1.5l of water for every 1kg of grain and others say 3 l of water for every 1 kg of grain for strike water ? Sorry for all the questions mate , Im all new to this !! Cheers mare !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2522 by Gash
Gash replied the topic: Australian Lager ALL GRAIN
I'd mash about 2.7L per kg usually you could round it to 3L per kg with no issue. Yep single infusion, ***** body. Cheers mate, keep asking them! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viviers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 22 Nov - 16:24

David Cassidy Dead. Another rock icon gone.He was part of thye 70s glam promo thing with a tv show the partridge family. When the Sweet , Slade, T rex and Bowie were doing there thing some were pushed into the money making scams.RIP David. Ledgend :D

Gash's Avatar Gash - Sun 19 Nov - 23:30

dark day indeed!

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 19 Nov - 14:19

Black arm band day today Malcolm Young from ACDC dies at 68 years old. Best rock rhythem man of our time. Having a coopers pale and listening to Power Age. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Nov - 14:52

Bottled my Scottish ale and all went very well, washed 2 jars of yeast and that looks good too. Brew day tomorrow just preparing the liquor now. Was a bit worried about doing the yeast thing again but decided to get back on the pony and move forward. :D

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Tue 7 Nov - 07:59

Hi Paul, Ive posted a new post topic about Mauribrew yeast but seems to be Lager, Wheat and Engish style. :D

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Forum Feed

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top