The Nation’s Beer is Now Pouring

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #1026 by Gash
File Attachment:

The Nation’s Beer is Now Pouring

After many, many months of planning, brewing and hard work, Broo’s new draught beer – AUSTRALIA DRAUGHT - has been launched in Sydney.

Australia Draught offers Aussie drinkers a fair dinkum alternative to our foreign owned competitors. An Australian owned beer that’s at home in every state of the nation.

Following our successful launch last month at The Australian Hotels Association head office in Sydney, Australia Draught has been enthusiastically embraced by hoteliers and punters alike, and continues to make its way around the State of NSW.

The decision to launch in Sydney was obvious - our nation was born on the shores of Sydney and no doubt our first beer was consumed there so it’s only fitting that our Australian owned beer takes its first steps in Sydney as it makes its way around the Country.

Plans to roll out Australia Draught along the East coast are well in place. Not only are we extremely proud of our 100% Australian ownership, we’re fortunate to have some passionate Australians as our ambassadors.

Among them, Commando Damien Thomlinson is a war veteran and an inspiration to all of us. Following horrific injuries in Afghanistan, Damien now serves as an inspiration to others tackling adversity and challenge. We welcome him to Australia Draught.

Australia Draught is also proud to offer financial support to the SAS Resources Fund and the Commando Welfare Trust, two organisations that extend invaluable support to the families of our Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel.

So when you’re at the bar and you ask for a pint, a pot, a schooner or a midi of draught, ask for Australia Draught, The Nation’s beer. If they don’t have it, you tell them to hit our website and sign up – it’s a call to action!!!

www.australiadraught.com.au
www.facebook.com/AustraliaDraught

Broo Around the World

The kangaroo is one of Australia’s most recognised icons around the world - it says Australia in an instant and it was only a matter of time before the world wanted a piece of Broo Country in their own backyard.

Broo Premium Lager is now making its way around the globe. Our iconic Broo roadsign will be appearing in liquor stores, bars and restaurants globally.

The first of many containers of our new Broo cans are packed and ready for shipment. The Broo they will be holding in their hands will be the same Broo we enjoy here, and we reckon they’ll be as pleased to know it’s Australian owned and as Australian pure, as we are.

Listing

Broo Ltd is continuing to follow the professional advice given to us by some of our Country’s biggest and most respected advisor’s and Corporations, and that is that this must not be a rushed process so as to enable maximum value at the time of listing. I can’t emphasise enough, how much work is being done behind the scenes to achieve this. It is imperative that we maximise this listing for the future of our Company together with getting the best result for you, the shareholders, who have stood behind me since day one. There are lots of opportunities presenting themselves which we would like to incorporate into this listing. As mentioned, we have substantial International activity as well as having fantastic brand extensions coming into the market on top of our newly released tap beer, Australia Draught. We were incredibly proud to give away free shares when you purchased a carton (or two!) of Broo Premium Lager via our Live the Dream Promotion, and I promise you, we are committed to seeing as much value attached to them as we possibly can. We have an unbelievably passionate small team who have a "never give up" attitude that work tirelessly to achieve success in a market dominated by multi billion dollar competitors. I'm so proud and grateful for the people that support us and I personally will never waiver the passion I have for our foundational beliefs and values.

Cheers,

Groges (and Croo)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Arrogantbastardale
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #1027 by Arrogantbastardale
Replied by Arrogantbastardale on topic The Nation’s Beer is Now Pouring
Another light lager for the Aussies! How is it, Gash?

• Gash
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #1031 by Gash
Replied by Gash on topic The Nation’s Beer is Now Pouring
Brand new, hasn't hit the shops near me anyway, I'm guessing the traditional draught will be about 4.6%-4.9%. The reason they probably brew a mid strength is for the Queenslanders and so it can be served at sporting events, because after 6pm they won't serve full strength beer, apparently people are too stupid to be able to control themselves after 6pm, nanny governments.
Cheers!

Drunken Ramblings

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 2 Jun - 16:22

Kit Brew Day Tomorrow, Black Rock Pale ale and number 40 larger brew enhancer by mangrove jacks. And possibly some honey. Yeast US05 ??

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Fri 22 Jul - 12:19

3 weeks into dry July and going strong, im on the homeward stretch.

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Wed 15 Jun - 13:39

If anyone has trouble logging on , clear your computer with CCleaner or similar and youll be able to log on. Cheers

Finnroo's Avatar Finnroo - Sun 29 May - 08:09

lol

SkidBaxter's Avatar SkidBaxter - Sat 28 May - 15:27

Brewing a familiar Dark Mild later today. (hint: Was the bastard tired? Or was he run over by a tire (tyre). No one really knows). One thing for sure. It will be a treat when done. Cheers!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

You are not logged in.

HomeBrew Network

Advertisement

Go to top